Affordable and Attentive Agisting Services
Located in the Flatland of North West Texas, hence the name of Levelland, where we always have a light breeze, no humidity and can see for miles. Our main objective is the health, welfare and happiness of all our alpacas. We are a full time, full service ranch always available to address your concerns and needs. Monaco Pines is committed to utilizing the CamelidDynamics handling technique on all alpacas to help ensure less stress.
We offer the following in our Agistment Program
- 10 acres of pasture land for grazing
- 5 Acres of Dry Lot
- Guard Llamas
- Full perimeter fencing
- Complete health records available at all times
- Quality shelter both winter and summer
- High Quality Tested Orchard Grass from Colorado
- Supplemental Alpaca Pellets (Bluebonnet)
- Free choice Stillwater 104 Minerals
- Toenail trimming
- Routine health care (monthly fecals and worming as needed)
- An experienced camelid vet just minutes away
- Cria birthing for pregnant females (additional fee $300.00)
- Halter work if requested
- We will Show your alpacas to shows we attend. Owners are responsible for show & vet check fees. ($35.00 Fee per alpaca to be shown)
- Microchip (Additional Fee, Destron $50.00)
- ARI Blood Draw and Card Mailed (Additional Fee $45.00)
- ARI Registration (Additional Fee ARI Fee + $25.00 Admin Fee)
- Quarantine Pens
- Professional Shearing Service (Additional Cost $30.00 per Alpaca to shear plus shipping cost for fleece)
- Year round birthing facility
- Agistment clients are offered discounted herdsire services and crias board for free up to 3 months of age with their mothers.
- All incoming animals are quarantined for approx 14 days.
- Training on our on-site agility course and show preparation (additional fee $100.00)
- Mentoring Services
Current Customer and Vet references available upon request.
Pricing and Terms
$8.00 per day (Vet expenses and emergency fees if incurred billed direct by Vet)
Boarding services paid in full one year in advance will be discounted 10%. All alpacas must have a health certificate and BVD testing. Owners are encouraged and invited to participate in every aspect of alpaca daily care.
Alpaca Sales Listing Assistance
Want to sell just a specific alpaca or your whole herd? We can assist you all steps of the way.
We can help you establish or update your farm listing on multiple-farm alpaca listing services such as Alpaca Nation, Openherd, Alpaca Street, or even your own personal website when needed. You just provide pictures and information – we do the rest!
Listing Fee $5.00 per alpaca listing (10 and under)
Give us a call to discuss your needs and your own personal quote.
Bring your female to Monaco Pines Ranch and we will welcome her as if she were our very own. We will then introduce your Dam to our Herdsire. Breeding with our Herdsire will be a supervised and documented in one of our separated breeding pens. We will provide email or phone reports after each breeding. We always encouraged you to visit your Dam during her stay at Monaco Pines Ranch. Once your Dam is confirmed pregnant (progesterone test) we will give you a call and then she can go back home with you.
Traditional Ranch Breeding includes the following:
Free 90-day agistment for your Dam.
The Fee for our Traditional Breeding Service is the Stud Fee of the chosen Herdsire.
All boarded alpacas must be insured and have a certified vet health exam, recent rabies shot, and be negative BVDV tested before arrival at Monaco Pines. Any vet bills incurred while at Monaco Pines Ranch will be at the expense of the Dam Owner.
Drive By Breeding
You bring your Dam to Monaco Pines Ranch and we introduce her to our Herdsire. We will monitor the pen breeding, and then you take her home! You then spit test at your farm, and perform the progesterone test. Simple and affordable.
The Fee for Drive-by Breeding Service is the Stud Fee of the chosen Herdsire minus 10%.
All Dams must have a certified vet health exam, recent rabies shot, and be negative BVDV tested before arrival at Monaco Pines.